Thursday, November 29, 2007

well-nigh time to post something new









Photos from Quisela on the Pacific Coast. Like the Mombacho trip reminded me of my heart's home on a mountain, this day trip reminded me of the other half of my home landscape- the ocean. I grew up wedged between both. Close to one or the other (preferably both) naturally makes me feel so at home. Saltwater on skin is so comforting, not in the introverted-retreat-type of comfort, but in the run-out-and-relish-the-moment-out-loud type.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 a.m. , Blogger Elise said...

that is a rough scene you've found yourself in. rough.

(and while I'm sure it's not ALL sunshine, beaches and palm trees, I was referring to the pictures where it is not the generalities of life)

a witty remark with a disclaimer that long defeats itself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home