Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just to help you visualise this a bit better.

Let me just preface this with the caveat that Nicaragua is indeed the second poorest country (after Haiti) in the Western Hemisphere. There definitely are some rougher sights to see, But I don't want you all to get the wrong idea about where I live, but here are a few places I get to hang out. Oh darn, eh? ;)

At the pool in our yard. Hmm, Its not TOO rough here I supposes...


Our "Lunch Room" at work.


My living room.

The Office (Forget the British vs US debate! this is the Nica Version).


At the Cheyanne Concert- well, technically BEHIND the concert, but we saw him!

Work's backyard. Uh huh.

5 Comments:

At 1:31 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ja, i don't think i needed to see any of those pictures, catherine. i think the hatred is seeping into my pores.........if you could see my backyard right now you'd say brrrr...and gross. YOU SUCK!! :D
s.

 
At 3:35 p.m. , Blogger jenn said...

i love you and i miss you. i wish my classroom looked that beautiful!

 
At 9:24 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

more posts! more posts! more posts! i'm bored today, you see, so I neeeeeed some delightful anecdotes from my kikkkers to keep me goingoingoignoigng!
all my love - s

 
At 3:47 p.m. , Blogger Jacqi O! said...

Ash, Caitlin + I all met up in Seattle + had a total dance party night...we missed you!! Caitlin's moving to Portland...you should eventually jump on the trend...love you!

 
At 5:29 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kiki. Enjoying your posts. Your lodgings are very unthird world looking! Have Fun!
M.J.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home