Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Photographic Evidence

I had attempted to post photos with the last entry to prove that it all was true, but the power went out (riiiiiight) and the internet was slow (surrrrre) but here you go now!




Catholic boys enter the church in Masaya before the procession.


Keith and Graylin watching the Marachi band and their impromptu dance team.


Marshall enjoying a Granada afternoon.


A MiCredito Client displaying sesame seeds that he grows.

If you want more, click on the link to my flickr photography where I have more pictures!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 p.m. , Blogger Andrea said...

Hullu Chi-Chi,

Just read the blog about the gold pants and...ahem...I'll bet you can only guess what I think. Though I'd pay money to have you get off your flight home in shiny gold skinny jeans and some 70's retro hair-do. Do it...I dare ya...
Glad all is well and that you're feeling better...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home