Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Top Ten Things I Look Forward to Doing Between May and August

10: Long walks on the beach.
9: Hiking up a mountain, huffing and puffing, all so that at the top I can throw a victory fist-pump in the air, then go down and eat greasy food in the city.
8. Skimboarding- I will master you!
7. Bonfires at the beach... at the church... at the river... at the sink.... oh wait..uh uh uh I'm embarrassed.
6. THE FIREWORKS!! oh gash, the highlight of my summer.... so pitty!
5. Hanging my hammock- no wait, scratch that, having my hammock hung (hopefully by a Brown House Inhabitor/Hanger- On) and then SITTING in said hammock.
4. The return of the Iced Cafe con Leche.
3. The beach.
2. Road trips on weekends, including one to a particular Oregon city for a particular former roomie's wedding.
1. Hanging out with YOU in SUNNY WEATHER!

1 Comments:

At 7:51 p.m. , Blogger Mark Knowlson said...

Suddenly after reading you list I am quite happy to be spending summer here. jolly good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home