Friday, November 03, 2006

"One million brazilian" "-How much is a Brazilian again?"

When people ask me what I do, I think I will just answer that I am self-employed. I work a full-time job just looking for a job. I am beginning to feel that this is a dead-end job with no hope of upward mobility. I am thinking of getting out of the business.

In other news, I had the great delight of meeting a dear friend for an inaugural seasonal festivus. GB lattes are here- alert the peasants. Rejoice in the streets. We reminesced over where we were a year ago. Now you can too if you click here.

4 Comments:

At 1:24 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i stumbled across your site while googling the word 'cool.' i just want you to know that you're the second bookmarked blogger on my computer. that's impressive. your site is of the highest calibre, i'll have you know.

and about our southern epic and monumental trip planned on the day after today........i believe my arrival chez tu will be closer to the noon hour, due to an impending breakfast date with a couple certain someones.

love your vague friend.

 
At 3:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're self-employed?
you must make pretty good money.
how much?

 
At 6:07 p.m. , Blogger Kiki said...

Dear Nosy friend #1:
Your question is indicative of a person without etiquette or sensibility. As caring friend #3, please allow me to educate you on the particular discussion topic of personal finances. Such a questions as "how much do you make?" is deemed impertinent by much of the civilised world. Hence my reply will be as equally coarse and uncouth:
"As much as your face!"
ahem, as you can see this is not leading to more pleasantries as one would so hope to encounter. Thus, i would recommend that we terminate this discussion.
I say good-day!

 
At 9:29 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day, eh?
well, if you make as much as my face is worth, then you must be rich.

i am, after all, a model.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home