Thursday, July 06, 2006

ASIA!

t-shirts that i have seen this week that I love:

"Apathy is boring"

"They will know we are Christians by our t-shirts"

"Tom is NOT my friend" (i will never cave to myspace Mo!)

T-shirts this week that i have seen that i do not love:

"Good girls don't get caught"

"naughty" (and the positioning of said word is also unloved)

and a plethora of other ones using various puns, double entendres and ironic statements that thirteen year olds barely understand. I don like it.

been an interesting week guys, junior high one- um, yeah. wow. i am drained, frigging tired, and yesterday made me broken- it was a hard day. I appreciate any prayers guys. I was reminded though that God is big enough to handle this camp- so all i have now is to trust on that. Pray for energy and pray for the fruit of the spirit. Pray for wisdom. goodness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home