Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last nigh's xanga blog:

I went to visit my great aunt jean today in Comox. She is 92 and absolutely fantastic. i had a great time. we went to a seniors' party at a seniors centre where she played piano for a birthday party. she talked about all the party guests as "those old people." I like that.

here is my deep quote for the day:

"Willpower has no defense against the careless word, the unguarded moment. The will has the same deficiency as the law- it can only deal with externals. It is incapable of bringing about that necessary transformation of the inner spirit."

- Richard J. Foster, Celebration of Discipline.

welp. g'night.

3 Comments:

At 1:56 a.m. , Blogger Andrea said...

You have family in Comox? My granny lives in Comox.

K, I know that wasn't the point, but still.

Old people are cute though.

 
At 5:15 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no time to be leaving comments. I'm busy, I have things to do...like msn and stuff. Guess who I am.

 
At 12:06 a.m. , Blogger Kiki said...

Don't be that guy Jon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home