Thursday, May 18, 2006

Very blogworthy

A story dedicated to Jessi and all who ride bikes:
I have just this unbelievable story for you today folks, i mean it is dedicated above for a reason, but i think we can all relate to a certain point. As soon as it transpired i realised it was more than blogworthy so sit back and here we go:
Last night after dinner i rode my bike up to the gym- trying to be earth-friendly and economically conscious due to the fact that i am convinced someone has been following me around town and siphoning my gas whenever i leave my car. So Kiki goes for a jolly little jaunt to Winskill, pumps some iron and then rides off into the sunset.

Well the sunset is where this gets funny. I was coming down this big hill and was up to a good speed. Suddenly, this fly goes straight into my eye. i can feel the bug on my cornea! So naturally i start squinting and fluttering my eyelid to get 'er out of there. but i am goin too fast down the hill to stop immediately and i come to an intersection at the bottom of the hill so i can't really pause to get it out for a good couple minutes. SO finally i reach a stop and start tryin to get it out. I am not quite sure, but i can't feel it as much any more so i start to think its out. So i continue on my merry way. I get home and go check in the bathroom mirror- no sign of buggy. This all transpired approx.9pm.

10am the next morning: I took out my mascara and prepared to put someone when i realised i had an eyelash in my eye. I go to the mirror and start trying to pull it out, its quite clumpy. Oh Wait! that's because its NOT an eyelash! yep, a full THIRTEEN hours later, i removed a fly from my eyeball.

beat that for bike stories.

6 Comments:

At 7:33 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, that's just gross.

I just checked out your flicker fotos... pretty sweet stuff.

Have a fun summer at camp now that our three weeks of friendship are over.

 
At 7:57 p.m. , Blogger Mark Knowlson said...

one time I found a mouse curled up in the back of my mouth after a bikeride.

 
At 10:04 p.m. , Blogger Kiki said...

Liar.

 
At 9:55 a.m. , Blogger Andrea said...

Nice one. I like it.

TK claims to have swallowed a fly while running a few days back.

Discuss.

 
At 12:35 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun glasses kiki, a marvelous invention. I even wear them at night to avoid the fly in the eye dilemma. Flies in the mouth are even more exciting situation... mmm extra protein.

 
At 10:24 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not that I want you to devote an entire blog to me....it's just that I'd like you to devote an entire blog to me. is that too much to ask? no, no it's not!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home