Monday, July 24, 2006


Ryan usurping my camera and giving us his best blue steel.

Mo being... Mo. If only I had taken this pic maybe it would have been a model pose (see flickr). but, alas, alack, my camera was attacked without my knowledge!

View from the Malahat after staying with my jess-jess. Pretty spectacular eh?

Barrier free bathrooms for Elise at White Spot- this should make it simple for her. say it with me now: "sit, THEN tinkle."

Hey, so here are the things i will have to tell you all about some time when i have time:
BALL-THROW!- its not just a game, but a revolution sweeping the nation, or at least camp.
Ski Boats- man if i thought ring by spring was an issue, man that was MILD compared to the hook-ups at camp. code word: ski boats, so as not to draw undue attention to the GLARINGLY obvious. conversation such as this take place often: "hey have you seen the new ski boats?" "yeah they are pretty intense eh?" "no kidding, slow down eh?" "you betcha... ooo dear.. sigh...(long pause) wish i had me a ski boat." (awkward pause ensues) "yeah who's kidding who? all i get is a ruddy fishing skiff!" (enter third lonely heart club member) "hey, quit whining, i've barely even got a dead surf bike from the boneyard- and i had to drag that out myself!"
Quotes to insert into daily usage:
"hey! you! quadriped- sprechenzee english?"
"yeah, i sprechen"
Also: "If you have any poo- fling it now." (most potent when prefaced earlier in the day with: "but of course we will fling poo at them.")

so those are the jokes. but there are quite a lot of non-jokey things too. its all good stuff, just intense sometimes, but the radest part of this week is that the cabin lines have been amazing every night. the last few weeks, when Amanda and i go into do cabin line goodnights it has been very difficult at times and often spiritually uncomfortable to downright scary. But this week has been phenomenal every night. Praise God.
alright friends, sorry these posts are lame and few and far between. Talk to you all later. Email me!!

2 Comments:

At 12:02 p.m. , Blogger jenn said...

if i ever attempt to reenact a scene such as the one we just witnessed in the unnamed "arena", please just kill me. i honestly thought i was going to choke on my own vomit.

ta da

 
At 12:33 a.m. , Blogger Andrea said...

I miss you tons Keeks! Summer's almost done...*sigh* then back to school for me...but it also means that I'll get to hang out with you!!!

It's been far too long my friend! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home