Saturday, May 23, 2009

Vista de La Paz


World's highest golf course. Just for you, Dad!


"I claim this land for Spain."


Back of the Main Cathedral, in downtown La Paz.


View from my bathroom window


Street life in the market


1835 Catedral: The main entrance is 12m higher than it's base on the other street.


Catedral de San Miguel. I met up with my new friend Rachael here - she told me to get in a microbus and watch for a church that looks like an egg. I sort of laughed when I saw it. She was right, I knew it right away. Its pretty cool though, inside and out.


3 Comments:

At 1:39 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures. I am so glad you have taken some. Mom

 
At 10:42 p.m. , Blogger Jessi said...

yay for new friends! miss you kiki dear.

 
At 8:55 a.m. , Anonymous Susan said...

#1 - My dad will LOVE the golf course picture so much that maybe we'll come and visit :)

#2 - You should have claimed the land for looking really cute in a white scarf.

#3 - I wish this was facebook cuz it would make photo commenting a LOT easier.

#4 - I hope you were not peeing when you took that picture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home