Thursday, June 05, 2008

Picturefest



So, here it is, the long awaited proof that I did indeed use the video-editing equipment that was crucial to my job and that i took photos like I was supposed to....
And also that I was in fact on a nine-month paid vacation to the tropics- KIDDING!!!
Ah, but seriously folks.... This is the video taht I am presenting in T-minus two hours to our head office in Waterloo that showcases a quick snipet of life in Nicaragua. There is so much more, obviously, but for now... I'll let the photos do the work.

5 Comments:

At 11:14 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! i wanna see more pictures!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:37 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous dahling!! It brought tears to my eyes. Certain to win and Oscar. Love Mom

 
At 8:49 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:09 p.m. , Blogger Sharelle said...

k-tegs.

i am going to have to going to have to go with mom on this one. i am sitting here, all teary, so excited to see your smiling face, and more pictures.

unreal.

 
At 7:31 p.m. , Blogger Kofi said...

That was some lindo video-editing you had going on there! I'm going back South at the end of all this. You down? Let's do iiiiit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home