Saturday, October 29, 2005




On the road to montreal last weekend. We spent most of the day just bummin' around the city...but including some time in vieux montreal, where i got to see my dear cousin Lindsey!





an old street in old montreal, go team.

And here is the Cathedral of Notre Dame, (which, incidentally, i didnt actually bother going into...been there, done that!)
but its a pretty building none the less ( if i werent so tired, i would probably comment on the great church buildings and how they charge money for visitors to see their insides, and the debate on art as worship versus starving children in africa- but i am tired, and i dont care to comment, you may if you wish.)





Kevan and Mark, as we prepare to enter chinatown... looking as ecstatic as ever guys.











Jenna and I...and one eighth of mark lott...thanks bud.






ok. one more thing! Drum roll please:

Christmas is COMING!! As of Nov. 1st, you may officially enjoy (a little) holiday cheer with your first gingerbread latte of the season (make sure you ease into it, dont go "hog-wild" for the first month, remember you have all of november and december to build up and get yourself in shape!). Sweet mercy i flippin' cant contain myself and this store just got the ball rolling. Look out Korea!

well, with that, may you and your loved ones have a blessed holiday season. from all of us here at CPAC to all of yours, merry christmas, joyeux noel.



3 Comments:

At 7:41 p.m. , Blogger Kiki said...

NO COMMENTS STILL!!! COME ON PEOPLE!! I BLOG YOU COMMENT, that is how it works (sorry couldnt keep the caps up, it was too tiring)
now comment wench!

 
At 3:57 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why didn't you tell me you saw Liindsay? Show me a picture. Where is your family spirit. Your loving Mother

 
At 7:30 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiki,

Wow! I must say that you have OFFICIALLY inspired me to enjoy a Starbucks ginerbread latte this week! I'm supposed to go out for coffee, so I'll make it my priority. Anyways, I'm sorry to admit that I have NOT been a faithful reader on this blog, BUT I thoroughly enjoyed my time today. It was seriously so nice to see pictures of Kiki doing all sorts of fun things in Ottawa. God bless, beautiful!

Tara (Kornelsen-- in case you were wondering)

Love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home