Friday, April 28, 2006

Giant SHRUG of inadequacy.

DARFUR!I don't even know what to do about it. But why haven't I tried something? It's been a while- have I gotten lazy? There is too much to keep track of- grades, starvation, time, refugees, work, hunger, jobsearch, genocide, starbucks, medicins sans frontiers, parties.

I know that this is wholly inadequate to what needs to be done. Don't think i am congradulating myself on becoming politically active and "making a difference" because i have thrown up a couple of rants lately on social injustice. I don't kid myself. This is a weak excuse for not getting my act together. But because i don't even know where to start, i am humbly asking you my friends, to at least think on this at some point. The more we talk, the closer someone moves to actually doing something. Maybe it will be me. keep me accountable.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 p.m. , Blogger Andrea said...

Remember the time that you asked me to keep you accountable for swearing?

I'll never forget that call...

Ridiculous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home