Thursday, August 11, 2005

Memo to all staff: Euro-Trendy is the New Bohemian

Hello all
just a short memo in case anyone was still uncertain. This will serve to give all notice that Euro-trendy is the new bohemian-chic. Please act accordingly.
Regards,
C. Tegelberg

My dear friend Susan has of late, become my inspiration. she inspired my new puma shoes, she inspired my desire to eat falafels (which we still have not yet accomplished...) and she also inspired the joy of wearing sweatbands, especially those bearing one's national colours and/or pink. Sus inspired soemthing else. Recently back from the far away lands of Sweden (which has recently inspired us with such inspirational items as swedish meatballs and furniture that can be assembled sans tools as well as fabulous techno for all occasions, thanks to trailblazers of the disco genre like Abba and Ace of Base), ahem, yes recently back from the far away lands of Sweden Sus discovered what is taking the globe (or a small minor part of it that has more money that all the rest combined) by storm. Euro-trendy. Here we come sleek lace-less runners and off the shoulder layering-tees, get ready for us mock-neck zip-ups and back off bald heads, the trendy euro hat is here. Regarde around you and pense.

6 Comments:

At 3:34 p.m. , Blogger Sharelle said...

i shall try to comply. infact - i already have some euro pumas. as for those mental jeans - well we will see.

 
At 4:56 a.m. , Blogger Andrea said...

Well, I'm with Sharelle, I also own some pumas, mine are Asian though being that I bought them here in Korea.

Secondly, if you don't eat an effing Falafel for me I'm going to die!!! They're so good. Thanks for reminding me of what I CAN'T get in Korea...anything Greek.
Jerk. ;)

 
At 10:05 a.m. , Blogger Kiki said...

Jerk, it comes from tha grrreek, for "excellent goodlooking, fantastic one whom you call friend." You see because Jeos means "excellent in all and everything thing" and erkos, she mean Kiki, which is synonymous with good buddy-buddy. so you see it come from the greek, just like falafel.

 
At 10:13 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... falafels are so GOOD!

 
At 9:10 p.m. , Blogger Kiki said...

i wrote a new one, happy now??

 
At 8:43 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an honour to be personally singled out on a blog! I am so cool, and I didn't even know it! Kiki, I miss you, but I will carry on the Euro-Trendy without you, and will remember you fondly as I wear all of our matching clothes. - Susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home