Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A new leaf for ME

Well. it appears that i have neglected this illustrious passtime and have not updated in quite sometime and while i offer profuse apologies to my scores of faithful readers....um right...anyways i do have to say i have often thought of adding something to it, and i even tried to get a picture on, but that was too much for me to do in the same night as reprogramming my car stereo... (bah! humbgug! down with technology! down with the man! yeah! pls refer to subsequent entry: "VICTORY!!"). Furthermore, i have come to what might be referred to as, ahem, a crossroads (live the adventure here will definately be my creed from now on, fear not). I am turning over a new leag. ahem, leaf. And i will be faithful to you, because you were faithful first dear readers, both of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home